Independent Water Services can recommend and install a water softener system for your specific needs. Start with a free water analysis and see if a water softener system is right for you.
The latest technology in water softeners combines the power of wireless technology with your water softener system. For more information contact us.
EcoWater’s elite water softener system is our conditioner, which is offered in a two-tank design. It is highly recommended for municipal water supplies.
- HydroLink Plus® Wi-Fi and Smartphone App Monitoring – Wi-Fi enabled technology sends continuous and excessive water use, system error, low salt and service reminder alerts, including a water-to-drain sensing alert notifying you when an excessive amount of water is going to drain.
- Highly Efficient Counter-Current Regeneration
- Water Meter – Allowing for chemical feed dosing, flow switch operation and water use information.
- Patented Electronics Digital Demand Module – Sophisticated, yet easy-to-use electronics capture historical usage patterns to predict future needs for precise regenerations.
- High Quality Fit and Finish with Dampened Hinge Salt Cover
- Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Resin Tank – Durable tank liner will not deteriorate, rust, or corrode.
- Full One-Inch Riser with Self-Cleaning Distributors – One-inch diameter for increased flow rates, which ensures that household demand is adequately met. Distributors exhibit excellent flow rates and are cleaned automatically by counter-current water pressure.
- Coconut-Shell Carbon with Lifetime Warranty – Filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow. Reduces chlorine taste and odor, extends resin life and eliminates the need for a separate carbon filter and filter changes.
- Patented Stratified Resin Bed with Lifetime Warranty – Layered mix of fine and standard size resin provides superior filtration and iron removal without sacrificing flow rate capability.
- Automatic Salt-Level Detection and Tank Light – Simply add salt, no salt level setting required. Our integrated sensor will detect the salt level and alert you when the salt level is low.
- Positive-Action Brine Valve – Snap-together construction eliminates use of solvents that may contaminate water. Positive action helps prevent overfilling.